* 2013 ** Hyundai * * Accent * * GLS * The braking assist, stability control, traction control, anti-lock brakes, dual airbags, side air bag system, and airbag deactivation of this 2013 Hyundai Accent GLS make this vehicle a true standout. Exhibiting a timeless red exterior and a gray interior, this vehicle won't be on the market for long. Stay safe with this 4 dr sedan's 4 out of 5 star crash test rating. Interested? Call today to take this vehicle for a spin!
Clean CARFAX. Beige 2009 Toyota Corolla LE FWD 4-Speed Automatic 1.8L I4 DOHC Dual VVT-i ABS brakes, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning. Recent Arrival! 26/35 City/Highway MPG Awards: * 2009 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2009 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews: * If your vehicular preference is for a modest but fuel-efficient and (presumably) reliable compact sedan from a trusted Japanese brand, this may be an excellent choice. Source: KBB.com
* 2017 ** FIAT * * 500 * * Pop * Don't miss out on this 2017 FIAT 500 Pop! It comes with a braking assist, hill start assist, stability control, traction control, anti-lock brakes, dual airbags, side air bag system, digital display, and airbag deactivation for an even better ride. Rocking a suave gray exterior and a nero interior, this car is a great pick. This one's a keeper. It has a crash test safety rating of 4 out of 5 stars. Call today and take this one out for a spin!
* 6 Cylinder engine * * Check out this 2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 300 Luxury 4MATIC * * 2011 ** Mercedes-Benz * * C-Class * This Palladium Silver Metallic 2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 300 Luxury 4MATIC might be just the 4 dr sedan awd for you. It has a 6 Cylinder engine. Complete with a sleek gray exterior and a black interior, this vehicle is in high demand. Rev the engine...this vehicle has a rear spoiler! Good cars sell fast! Give us a call and schedule an appointment today!
* 6 Cylinder engine * * 2014 ** Ford * * Taurus * * SEL * For a smoother ride, opt for this 2014 Ford Taurus SEL with a remote starter, backup camera, a navigation system, braking assist, dual climate control, heated seats, stability control, traction control, Sirius satellite radio, and anti-lock brakes. It has a 6 Cylinder engine. Rocking a classic black exterior and a charcoal black interior, this car is a sight to see from the inside out. This 4 dr sedan scored a crash test safety rating of 5 out of 5 stars. Don't sit on this decision for long...schedule your test drive today!
* 2016 ** Ford * * Focus * * SE * Don't miss out on this 2016 Ford Focus SE! It comes with a backup camera, braking assist, stability control, traction control, anti-lock brakes, dual airbags, side air bag system, digital display, and airbag deactivation for an even better ride. Flaunting a beautiful black exterior and a charcoal black interior, this car is a sight to see from the inside out. This one scored a crash test rating of 5 out of 5 stars. This is the vehicle for you! Give us a call today and don't let it slip away!
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Black 2013 Honda Civic EX FWD Compact 5-Speed Automatic 1.8L I4 SOHC 16V i-VTEC Gray Cloth. Recent Arrival! 28/39 City/Highway MPG Awards: * 2013 KBB.com Brand Image Awards 2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc. Reviews: * A unique combination of reliability, affordability and stellar resale value make the 2013 Honda Civic one of the best values in the automotive marketplace. The 2013 Civic is also the clear leader in terms of variety, with an expansive lineup comprised of sedan and coupe body styles, a high-performance Si variant, a 45-mpg hybrid model and an industry-exclusive natural-gas-powered version (limited availability). Source: KBB.com
Silver 2015 Ford Fusion SE FWD 6-Speed Automatic 2.5L iVCT 6-Speed Automatic. Recent Arrival! 22/34 City/Highway MPG Awards: * 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews: * The 2015 Ford Fusion is a hard car to dislike. It offers up style, family sedan practicality, performance, technology and value in one package. That doesn't even include the two hybrid models, bound to appeal to green-driving enthusiasts. Source: KBB.com * Fuel-efficient turbocharged engines; sharp handling; composed ride; quiet cabin; advanced technology and safety features; eye-catching style; available all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds * The 2015 Ford Fusion has the upscale style and front grille that resemble higher-priced European vehicles, yet with a price tag families will appreciate. The interior has a sleek yet accessible modern look, complemented by shiny angled trim that adds to its edgy feel. Also, the Fusion has been given an assortment of interesting colors, boldly angled front headlights, and exciting new wheel designs. Plus, with engine choices that range from 175 to 240 Horsepower on non-hybrid models, it has the power to add excitement back into your driving. The Fusion comes in 6 trims: the Base S, SE, S Hybrid, Hybrid SE, Titanium, and Hybrid Titanium. The Base S Model includes Ford's SYNC wireless communication system with voice control, 16-inch wheels, an AM FM CD Radio with Auxiliary input and four speakers, tilt steering wheel, and manual climate control. It comes with a 2.5-Liter, 4-Cylinder, Duratec Engine, with 6-Speed Automatic Transmission that gets an EPA estimated 22 MPG City and 34 MPG Hwy. The Hybrid model can drive up to 62 mph on electric power alone, and it also switches between the gas and electric motors. Vehicles equipped with the hybrid engine can achieve a combined EPA 42 MPG. More expensive trims give you features like rear air vents, a rearview camera, Sony Premium Sound System with Satellite Radio, leather seats, and a 1.5L or 2.0L turbocharged engine. Plus, look for optional technology like Intelligent All-Wheel Drive, Active Park Assist, Blind-Spot Monitoring, heated and cooled seats, a Navigation System, and the amazing Lane Keeping System. Come drive the 2015 Ford Fusion Today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* 6 Cylinder engine * * 2013 ** Dodge * * Charger * * SE * This 2013 Dodge Charger SE features a push button start, braking assist, dual climate control, hill start assist, stability control, traction control, anti-lock brakes, dual airbags, side air bag system, and digital display and may just be the car you've been waiting for. It has a 6 Cylinder engine. Exhibiting a classic gray exterior and a black interior, this vehicle won't be on the market for long. Be sure of your safety with a crash test rating of 5 out of 5 stars. Want to learn more? Call today for more information.
Nice car, low miles, navigation, heated leather interior, sunroof and soooo much more...Don't miss out on this one, it won't last....Remember, its always a better deal on the Automile,Rt. 1, Norwood, Ma......
Take a look ! Just a very nice clean, 3 row Suv with all wheel drive and 6 cylinder. Don't miss out on this one, it won't last...Remember, its always a better deal on the Automile, Rt. 1, Norwood, Ma............
CARFAX One-Owner. Bright White Clearcoat 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD 8-Speed Automatic 3.6L V6 Flex Fuel 24V VVT 4WD. Recent Arrival! Awards: * 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick Reviews: * If you are on the prowl for an American-made 5-passenger SUV with high-style and genuine off-road chops, the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee is a solid choice. Thanks to an alluring new array of in-vehicle electronics, the Grand Cherokee is also one of the most technologically advanced entrants in the category. Source: KBB.com * Strong and fuel-efficient engine lineup, including a new diesel V6; upscale interior; plenty of luxury and technology-oriented features; irrefutable off-road ability; outlandish SRT model. Source: Edmunds * Redesigned for 2014 the Jeep Grand Cherokee is already making praises and setting standards for performance, luxury, Best-in-Class Highway Fuel Economy, and attention to detail. A confident and elegant exterior design exudes strength from every angle. For 2014, every Grand Cherokee from Laredo to Summit features premium styling treatments including new, modern front grille and fascia treatments, daytime running headlamps, projector fog lamps and capless fuel fillers. The rear of the Grand Cherokee offers new, larger taillamps with signature LED lighting, a larger rear aerodynamic spoiler and a re-sculpted tailgate for greater rear visibility, and a new capless fuel fill and power liftgate for more simplicity and convenience. Grand Cherokee comes standard with seating for up to five passengers. The new, available premium-quality Natura Plus leather is soft and supple and has outstanding breathability that makes the leather more comfortable in both hot and cold weather. Adding to the luxury and comfort are heated/ventilated front seats and heated rear seats. The rear cargo area in the 2014 Grand Cherokee lets you configure up to 68.3 cubic feet of storage when the rear seat is folded down. Choose from 3 different engines including the new 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 which can attain up to 30hwy mpg, drive up to 730 miles on one tank and tow up to 7,400 pounds. The 3.6L V6 engine features new eight-speed automatic transmission, with paddle-shift steering wheel controls and the new Eco Mode improves fuel efficiency by 9% and allows you to tow up to 6,200 pounds. Finally, the 5.7L V8 engine with Fuel Saving Technology boasts 360hp and 390lb-ft of torque and provides a Best-in-Class 7,400-pound towing capacity. Inside the newly updated Uconnect System features a massive 8.4-inch touchscreen, Full-Feature Navigation, SiriusXM Travel Link/SiriusXM Traffic and HD Radio. Enjoy music on 1 of the 3 available speaker systems including the top of the line Harman Kardon 19 speaker system. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Tungsten Metallic 2015 Chevrolet Equinox LT 1LT AWD 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive 2.4L 4-Cylinder SIDI DOHC VVT AWD. Recent Arrival! 20/29 City/Highway MPG Awards: * JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick Reviews: * If you haul rear-seat passengers more often than you fill the cargo area in your compact SUV, then you might want to give the 2015 Chevy Equinox a look. The ability to tow 3,500 pounds in V6 models is shoulders above most competitors. Source: KBB.com * Premium look inside and out; strong optional V6 engine; quiet interior; comfortable highway ride; spacious and adjustable backseat. Source: Edmunds * The 2015 Equinox is Chevrolet's stylish and efficient sizzling compact crossover. The Equinox stretches the boundaries of the term compact as it is noticeably larger than its rivals. That size difference affords more room for passengers in the second row seat and a larger presence on the road. The 2015 Chevy Equinox is a comfortable and quiet ride and drives like a more expensive car. It has an edge in passenger comfort, especially in the rear, where the bench seat can move several inches fore and aft to create more legroom. Up front, driver and passenger benefit from generous-sized seats. The 2015 Equinox has a blend of soft curves at its edges to balance the vehicle's rectangular shape. A long hood further helps even out the Chevy's proportions. It all works to give the Equinox an athletic appearance. Other standout aesthetics include the signature 2-bar grille, floating fog light bezels and creased fender flares. The Equinox comes standard with a fuel-efficient 4-cylinder engine that makes an adequate 182 horsepower. You may also choose the impressive V6 that puts out 301 horsepower. Both engines are connected to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive (FWD) is standard with all-wheel-drive as an option for both engines. The 4-cylinder model can tow a maximum of 1,500 pounds while the V6 can pull 3,500 pounds. If you want a small-do-it-all SUV with plenty of passenger space, a comfortable ride and good fuel economy, consider the Chevy Equinox. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Clean CARFAX. Certified. Pitch Black Clearcoat 2016 Dodge Journey SXT FWD 4-Speed Automatic VLP 2.4L I4 DOHC 16V Dual VVT Recent Arrival! 19/26 City/Highway MPG FCA US Certified Pre-Owned Details: * Transferable Warranty * Limited Warranty: 3 Month/3,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date * 125 Point Inspection * Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date * Roadside Assistance * Warranty Deductible: $100 * Vehicle History * Includes First Day Rental, Car Rental Allowance, and Trip Interruption Benefits Reviews: * Available three-row seating; practical interior offers floor-mounted cubbies and integrated booster seats; optional 8.4-inch touchscreen is feature-packed and easy to use; available V6 engine improves performance; budget-friendly pricing. Source: Edmunds
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% downpayment.